What is Geocaching?
Geocaching is a real world, outdoor treasure hunting game.
Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using GOPS enable devices and then share their experiences online.
How to Register and Use Geocaching.com
At its simplest level, geocaching requires these 8 steps:
1. Register for a free Basic Membership
2. Visit the “Hide & Seek a Cache” page
3. Enter your postal code and click “search”
4. Choose any geocache from the list and click on its name
5. Enter the coordinates of the geocache into your GPS Device
6. Use your GPS device to assist you in finding the hidden geocache
7. Sign the logbook and return the geocache to its original location
8. Share your geocaching stores and photos online.
If you have a Facebook account.
1. Log into the App Store on your mobile phone
2. Download the “Geocaching” App
3. Log into the Geocaching app using your existing Facebook account details