Fertile soils and minds have come together in the hills and valleys of Perth to create an incredible array of fine handcrafted flavours - from refreshing apple and pear ciders to European-style boutique beers.
You can meet the passionate makers and brewers on a self-guided tasting tour, following the Perth Hills and Brews Trail through the orchards to the tasting rooms and cellar doors.
You can start the trail at any of the six venues, collect a map from the Perth Hills Armadale Visitor Centre or download trail map.
Opening hours vary, check with venues direct to plan your day.
- Core Cider House: 35 Merrivale Road, Pickering Brook.
- Carmel Cider Co: 680 Canning Road, Carmel.
- Naked Apple Cider: 1088 Brookton Highway, Karragullen.
- Roleystone Brewing Co: 4 Raeburn Road, Roleystone.
- Last Drop Elizabethan: 25 Canns Road, Bedfordale.
- Araluen Botanic Park: 362 Croyden Road, Roleystone