In line with State Government directives, the City of Armadale will begin to re-open its facilities from Saturday, 6 February.
Under the transition plan there are several new restrictions, a maximum of 150 people will now be allowed to gather at venues and 20 people in private gatherings (one person per 4m2) across the Perth metropolitan and Peel regions.
All City facilities will reopen, with limits on capacities. The following facilities will reopen with capacity limits and some restrictions in place.
- Council Administration
- Orchard House
- Champion Centre
- Perth Hills Armadale Visitor Centre
- Armadale Fitness and Aquatic Centre (AFAC) **
- Armadale Arena **
- History House Museum
- Armadale, Seville Grove and Kelmscott Libraries
- Roleystone Green Waste Facility and the Armadale Landfill and Recycling Facility
- City Playgrounds, BBQ areas, skate and dog parks
- City community buildings
**Please visit the City’s FAQ page for more information.
Wearing masks will remain mandatory when in public and when at work and as such, must be worn at ALL venues. Contact registers and SafeWA will continue as part of post lockdown life.
The City will reassess its position when the next step in the State Government’s recovery transition plan is released.