AQWA - The Aquarium of Western Australia is Perth's major marine attraction, located just 20 minutes north of the CBD at Hillarys Boat Harbour, on Perth's stunning Sunset Coast.
Discover Western Australia's spectacular marine life at AQWA! Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly as you go on an underwater journey along WA's coastline, which is one of the most diverse and expansive in the world! On your visit you will:
- Come face-to-fin with giant sharks, stingrays and turtles while travelling underwater through Australia's largest aquarium
- Be captivated by the colourful world of a living coral reef
- Encounter the ocean's most dangerous and deadly in the DANGERzone
- Meet elusive and unbelievable creatures like leafy seadragons
- Visit the Turtle Rescue Pool and meet the rehabilitating turtle hatchlings
- Enjoy over 45 pristine exhibits, including fan-favourites like the touch pool, jellyfish column, octopus garden and clownfish up-close!
There's also the chance to book a unique add-on experiences- why not swim with the sharks, jump aboard the glass bottom boat or go behind the scenes for a small group tour? There's so much to SEA and do at AQWA!